The Indagon RTK solution consists of:
- Indagon MTT 150 rover
- RTK positioning device
- Mobile,IoT communication
- Indagon MTT150 base station
- Base station for RTK assistance data
- Indagon NTRIP server
- Offers the best available assistance to the positioning devices
- Indagon FLARE server
- Interface to indaNet or customer system with accurate real-time positioning information of RTK positioning devices. Optional history information.
- IndaNet interface and system monitoring tools.
IndaNet is a positioning-enabled asset/device management application and together with Indagon NTRIP/Flare servers enables the user to test, manage and track MTT150, their choice of best RTK base station, connectivity, statuses, and alarms displayed on a map. Accurate position can be linked with vehicle ADAS, OBU, and third-party GIS servers.
The IndaNet app runs on the Indagon server and can be accessed via a web browser to manage and configure all assets.
All assets selected for viewing are shown on the map with their status and location information.